Elections are held at the New Glarus Town Hall - 26 5th Avenue, New Glarus, Wisconsin. Polling Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the day of election.
Election & Voting FAQs
- I Want to Check my Voter Registration Status Click here to check your registration status, find your polling place and learn who your elected representatives are.
- Who Are my Legislators
- More About Absentee Voting
- Wisconsin Election Commission This is the state's official web site for election information and forms.
- About the Photo ID Law Photo Id's are required to vote in the State of Wisconsin.
Voter registration is required statewide for all elections. If you are not currently registered to vote or have recently moved, please complete a Voter Registration Application and return form to the Town Clerk's Office. Please be sure to include all the documentation as noted on the instructions for completing the Application.
Additional information on what to expect at the polls on Election Day can be found HERE.
When completing a voter registration on Election Day you will need to provide your Wisconsin driver’s license number/or state ID number and proof of residency at the polling place.
Non-English Voter Materials can be obtained from the Elections Division of the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board on its website at http://gab.wi.gov.
Contact us with further questions
- By mail at: Town of New Glarus, P.O. Box 448, New Glarus, WI 53574
- In person at: New Glarus Town Hall, 26 5th Avenue
- By phone at: (608) 527-2390
- By email at: [email protected]