Elections are held at the New Glarus Town Hall - 26 5th Avenue, New Glarus, Wisconsin. Polling Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the day of election.
Election & Voting FAQs
- I Want to Check my Voter Registration Status Click here to check your registration status, find your polling place and learn who your elected representatives are.
- Who Are my Legislators
- More About Absentee Voting
- Wisconsin Election Commission This is the state's official web site for election information and forms.
- About the Photo ID Law Photo Id's are required to vote in the State of Wisconsin.
Voter registration is required statewide for all elections. If you are not currently registered to vote or have recently moved, please complete a Voter Registration Application and return form to the Town Clerk's Office. Please be sure to include all the documentation as noted on the instructions for completing the Application.
Information on acceptable photo IDs can be found at Bring It to the Ballot Website.
Additional information on what to expect at the polls on Election Day can be found HERE.
When completing a voter registration on Election Day you will need to provide your Wisconsin driver’s license number/or state ID number and proof of residency at the polling place.
In-person absentee voting for the Partisan Primary (on August 11, 2020) will begin July 28, 2020 at the Town Hall (9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Mon. - Thurs. or by appointment) until 5 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2020.
The deadline for making application to vote absentee by mail is 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Note: Special absentee voting application provisions apply to electors who are indefinitely confined to home or a care facility, in the military, hospitalized, or serving as a sequestered juror. If this applies to you, contact the municipal clerk regarding deadlines for requesting and submitting an absentee ballot.
You may also visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission for election information.
Non-English Voter Materials can be obtained from the Wisconsin Elections Commission website.
Contact us with further questions
- By mail at: Town of New Glarus, P.O. Box 448, New Glarus, WI 53574
- In person at: New Glarus Town Hall, 26 5th Avenue
- By phone at: (608) 527-2390
- By email at: [email protected]