P.O. Box 448
26 5th Avenue
New Glarus, Wisconsin 53574
Phone: (608) 527-2390
Email: [email protected]
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday: Closed to the public
- Assist the public with requests for information.
- Issue beer and soda licenses.
- Provide information on Ordinances and copies upon request (charges may apply).
- Process requests for rezoning, conditional use permits and land divisions.
- Community Meeting Room rentals.
- Publish meeting agendas and record minutes.
- Town office management.
- Budgeting and monthly financial reporting.
- Files State and Local Gov. Reports.
- Administer elections.
- Town of New Glarus Vision Statement
- The Town Hall Meeting Room is available for rental for meetings. The rate is $25.00/day for Non-profit groups.